iOS Universal Entertainment
GameTrack is an iOS and iPadOS app that makes managing your video game collection easy and enjoyable. Use your GameTrack account to share your gaming activity with your friends.
- Track your video game backlog, archive and wish list, with the ability to create custom lists, including ranked lists.
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings, game completions, genres and platforms.
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox and Steam accounts to import your games and trophies/achievements.
- Sync your lists across devices using iCloud.
- Share your posts with friends with your GameTrack account when you add, finish, abandon or want a game.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints and custom icons.
- Hold down on your games to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or share.
- Customise your lists using poster and banner images from your own photo library.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
GameTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your GameTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and then auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
- Added 'Play Later' status to the backlog.
- Added game related websites to the game info page, along with Themes.
- When choosing a new background, the latest screenshots and artworks will be fetched from the network instead of using the cache.
- No longer show ratings/reviews for unreleased games.
- Improved padding for the banner layout on the main list screen.