Cycle Vision 001: Utsunomiya
iOS Universal Entertainment
CycleVision, a sensor-linked activity app, is now released!
Experience the very route for the Japan Cup Cycle Road Race, an international road race for cyclists. This circuit surrounds a forest park, overlooking the dam, going through the woods, then goingb down to the foot of the hill. Secluded country view, with comfortable slopes.
- Connect sensors and iPhone wirelessly, and scenic Japanese cycling route movies will be in motion as you ride!
- This smooth 60fps moving image was shot solely for this app, with FOV (field of view) approx. 170 degrees wide.
- When connected with Wafoo sensors, speed, cadence, and heart rates are displayed realtime. The speed of cycling movie will change reflecting the values obtained from sensors.
- Supports the following Wahoo Fitness sensors
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
Wahoo Blue HR Heart Rate Strap
Wahoo Cycling Speed/Cadence Sensor (WAHOO KEY for iPhone needed)
Wahoo Heart Rate Monitor (WAHOO KEY for iPhone needed)
- Also supports wheel-less fitness aerobikes. (works on cadense mode)
- A bicycle and roller set, or fitness bike necessary to use this app.
- Values of all sensors, route length and elevation data are rough indications, and this app will not guarantee accuracy.
- We will not be responsible for any harm, damage or injury resulting from the use of this app.
Fixed Bluetooth connection problem.
Supported for dark mode.