Train Your Brain - Maths Review Lite
iOS Universal Education
Train Your Brain Maths Review app contains quick revision notes and tons of questions to help your child prepare for the exams and get into the school of your choice.
This app is one of the apps in Train Your Brain apps series published by brilliantbrains.me with comprehensive material and innovative design.
This app covers 32 topics. Each topic has quick revision notes and 10 questions.
These 32 types are categorized as follows.
• Number Facts
1. Place Value
3. Number Knowledge
4. Factors and Multiples
5. Number Sequences and Patterns
7. Percentages, Decimals and Fractions
• Using Numbers
8. Addition and Subtraction
11. Mixed Calculations
13. Number Machines
14. Number Facts
15. Mixed Topics
• Data Handeling
16. Data Tables and Pictograms
17. Bar Charts and Pie Charts
18. Venn Diagrams
19. Graphs and Charts
20. Mean, Median, Mode and Range
23. 2D Shapes
26. Symmetry and Transformations
27. 3D Shapes and Nets
29. Compass and Directions
• Units and Measures
30. Units and Measurements
31. Converting Units
32. Time and Timetables
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 32 commonly found types of questions.
• 320 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.