Solar Walk 2 for Education
iOS Universal Education
Solar Walk 2 for Education is an excellent educational tool created especially for classroom use by educators during their natural science or astronomy classes. Show your students how wonderful the universe we live in is with this amazing and easy-to-use interactive encyclopedia of the solar system.
AN ABUNDANCE OF ASTRONOMY INFORMATION
NO IN-APP PURCHASES
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
See what is said about our app used in classes:
"My students felt like they experienced the solar system as they had read in Lucy and Stephen Hawking's book "George's Secret Key to the Universe". In that book a powerful computer can open a portal to show young George the planets. That is precisely what my classroom of children will pretend if we can manipulate Solar Walk on our large interactive screen!"
— Greg Kroening, Burroughs Community School
"I used this app recently when teaching Year 9 BTEC students about the composition of the Solar System. Students were engaged from the start as I had chosen to project the animation of the solar system. I was pleased and amazed by the engagement of the students throughout the lessons as this app made the lesson more accessible to all students."
— Smartlearning Teacher of Science at Priority Community School Weston Super Mare.
"Solar Walk gives your students a realistic look at the Solar System. Let your students take a virtual field trip to the planet of their choice to explore and report back to the class about. Students can become astronauts flying to the planet of choice, getting an in-depth look at the planet, and exploring each of the planets moons."
— iPad Curriculum.
- 3D model of our solar system with all its objects in real-time and correct positions
- plenty of information about planets, moons, stars, comets, asteroids, satellites and other celestial bodies
- deep space objects
- the time machine to track the motion of celestial bodies in time and observe celestial events of different periods
- interesting astronomy facts
- astronomical calendar with various celestial events
- extended information about space exploration and space missions
- detailed 3D models of spacecraft
- stunning visuals and graphics
Possible Classroom Uses:
- Use the app as a whole class teaching tool when learning about space and the solar system.
- Let children use the app as a reference tool. They can use it to create a report about space.
- Connect the app to a projector and use it as a backdrop for a video presentation about the solar system.
You should definitely choose this solar system app among others to apply in teaching your students because it offers an abundance of interesting and educational information about the universe and our Solar system.
The information is detailed and presented in an entertaining form so that even complex material will be clearly understood by everyone.
Students will be taken aback with the beauty of this application.
Make your classes more productive, interesting and engaging with Solar Walk 2!
+ A handful of small fixes and improvements to make your experience with Solar Walk 2 better.
If you like the app, please take a moment to rate us on the App Store and leave a review. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
For bug reports, comments or suggestions, reach us 24/7 at [email protected]