iOS Universal Education
- "I’m always wondering about the name of different flowers that I see so this app has been great!"
- "Unlike the other apps I have tried, this one got it right the first time. I am impressed."
- "This is by far the best plant recognition app in the app store. It's also the only one to use multiple images of different parts of the plant in recognition. This is probably not a coincidence."
- Instantly identify any plant from one or multiple images.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- High accuracy result when combining pictures from different parts of the plant.
- Study captured plants on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured plants.
Identify any plant anywhere on earth instantly with the latest AI technology. Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. The system is trained to recognize million of flowers, trees, mushrooms… with high accuracy.
Our database is unlike any other. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
For best result, please take multiple photos from different parts of the plant for analysis.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
◆ Improved performance & stability