UK Motorcycle Theory Test Lite
iOS Universal Education
The official motorcycle theory tests come to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Prepare your theory test for motorcycle with latest and official DVSA revision question bank.
**** Full version has over 832 questions. This free version only has 56 questions. *****
For more screenshots and video demo, please visit our website:
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
Other Types of Vehicle
Road and Traffic Signs
Vulnerable Road Users
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK:
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE in landscape and portrait mode.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Read the Highway Code in landscape as well as portrait mode.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after September 2014
Support for Latest Devices