Microsoft Math Solver - HW app
iOS Universal Education
Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at [email protected] or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.
- Daily practice quizzes, personalized to the problems you are interested in.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes