i Play Math. Games to Learn Numbers.
iOS iPad Education
iPlayMath is a great application for our kids to have a lot of fun with mathematics and at the same time to easily learn and improve their overall skills with numbers.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Children know intuitively what to do: just tap or move numbers into place. In addition, the learning screens are colourful, fun and with nine different exercises our children don't get bored.
The application uses an approach that encourages learning. Automatic statistics are collected during exercises and can help parents to track the progresses.
This math app, designed for preschool kids and kindergarteners, provides a fun way to assist teachers and parents in teaching children to successfully learn to recognize and count numbers from 1 to 20.
You'll be really surprised to receive requests to do more math exercises from your child!
* 9 interactive math games: what is the number, count the numbers (1 to 20), select the right number, select the largest/smallest number, select the right number by addition/subtraction, compare numbers, count and compare numbers;
* very simple design, ideal for our kids;
* simple enough to encourage kids to keep trying;
* statistics to track progresses;
* exciting vibrant colors, in HD for iPad;
* child-friendly, simple and immediate user interface, with no complicated menus, specifically designated for this purpose;
* numbers are big and easily visible to kids;
* an useful math tutor / math tool for helping kinds with their math homework;
* expressly and exclusively designed for the iPad with use of the finger touch features to control the game.
* Available in 2 languages: English and Italian;
* No Ads, No Distractions, No In-App Purchases!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: [email protected]
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
- App completely rewritten using Apple’s SpriteKit framework!
- Removed support for legacy systems prior to iOS8;
- Some changes in graphics;
- Bug fixes.