Hispaniola Mountain Ministries
iOS Universal Education
This app will help you stay connected with HMM and prepare for your next mission experience. With this app you can:
- Receive updates about ministry projects, HMM events, and teams on the ground
- Keep up with what is happening with your friends in the DR, Haiti, Cuba and other areas we serve
- Download forms and information for your next mission trip
- Make a donation
- Sign up for mission trips or HMM events
In 2005, HMM was established as a non-profit organization ministering in the Dominican Republic and still seeking to help His people in Haiti. God started numerous projects through HMM that flourished in the Dominican Republic.
On January 12, 2010, when the earthquake hit Haiti, God started to unveil His purpose and plan for the future of HMM. Questions that had been unanswered for so long were being proclaimed. The compound in Barahona and access into Haiti from the Dominican Republic allowed HMM to deliver supplies to the Haitian people when others could not.
After several years of working in Port-Au-Prince following the earthquake, HMM was led to an area in southeast Haiti to develop new ministry opportunities. HMM connected with several local pastors and a passionate educator, and the vision for the Promise Land in Anse-a-Pitre project was born. With an active church, a school for nearly 650 children, access to clean water and a medical and dental facility that also provides lodging for American teams, the Promise Land is allowing Jesus' love to be shared with thousands each year.
While ministries in Haiti were developing, the opportunities on the Dominican side of the island continued to grow as well. El Camino and Santa Elena churches have vibrant church families and a children's church in the Don Bosco community offers many new ministry opportunities.
God continues to open so many doors in both the Dominican Republic and Haiti; He has allowed HMM to bless so many people through projects and mission teams. HMM’s desire is that God will continue to use this organization to bless the people of the Hispaniola Island.
HMM has expanded its outreach to Cuba and parts of the US.
Opportunities to serve with HMM include (but not limited to):
- Helping to building and maintain WATER WELLS in resource-limited areas of Haiti and the Dominican Republic
- Providing individuals living in remote areas with access to MEDICAL AND DENTAL treatment
- Assisting with the CONSTRUCTION of homes and churches
- CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES (e.g., Vacation Bible School, sports clinics, movie nights, etc...)
- Utilizing appropriate EVANGELISM tools (e.g., church servcies, movie nights, door-to-door food distribtuion and prayer ministries, bible studies, etc...) to share the love of Jesus Christ
- Helping spread the Gospel by conducting PASTOR TRAININGS to equip and train local pastors to better lead their communities
* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox