Grammar Up: Phrasal Verbs
iOS Universal Education
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition.
Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so we need them to understand. This app helps you with just that.
• Over 26 topics.
• Over 750 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Pie chart and bar chart keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.