Dr. Panda Daycare
iOS Universal Education
Animal parents bring their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare and it is your kid’s job to take care of them!
* TOP PICK ON SMARTAPPSFORKIDS.COM! “A creative role-playing game full of cute critters and fun interactivity which is going to be used for hours and hours of creative play by your young ones”
* WIRED “This charming preschooler game promotes role-playing and creativity for young children”
* GIGGLEAPPS “Dr. Panda’s Daycare is a delightful role-playing app for toddlers and those in preschool”
Imagine and play in Dr. Panda Daycare! Dr. Panda Daycare is a virtual play app which stimulates creative thinking.
Animal parents are bringing their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare, and it is your kid’s job to help take care of them! You can play with them, put them to bed or have a birthday party, this game allows for nearly endless possibilities! For kids from 2 to 6 years old.
- Almost endless interactions, as well as role play elements like playing, putting animals to bed, cooking, feeding them, making music and much more
- Educational values: Stimulation of imagination and creativity, feeling of responsibility
- Create your own music in the music room!
- Kids and Parents Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
- No third party advertisements or in-app purchases
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
We've made a couple of changes to fix bugs and improve Dr. Panda Daycare. We hope you continue to enjoy it. If you have any feedback or comments, leave a review or tell us what you think at [email protected]