iOS iPhone Education
Connect, Grow, and Go is more than a statement at Canoe Creek; it is a vision. We are more socially linked than ever before but so many people feel disconnected from real relationships. We have more educational opportunities available than ever and yet people don't feel like they are growing as a person. We are on the go more than ever but feel as though we lack purpose and meaning. Our vision at Canoe Creek is to change that. We want to help people connect with real relationships. We want people to experience personal growth that inspires them to new levels. And we want to help people go out into their community and daily lives with direction and purpose. That is why our vision is to help people connect with God, grow in Christ, and go serve others. Check us out on our app and come visit us.
The Canoe Creek App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash