This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Education
AskVideo Player is a Tutorial-Video Player that lets you Download & Stream HD Tutorials from AskVideo.com.
• Watch the AskVideo tutorials you want and need on your iPhone, iPad or iPod while you follow along on your computer.
• Get super quick access to the latest AskVideo tutorials, or
• Use the simple but powerful search feature to find what you need
• In-app subscription to AskVideo's Library Pass (see details bellow)
• If you are a paid subscriber to AskVideo's Online Tutorial Library, you have unrestricted access to our library of tutorial-videos on your iOS device
• Access your purchased courses and download them to your device for offline playback
Featuring some of the multimedia industry's best educators, you will learn software skills from Grammy & Emmy award winning audio producers, experienced video editors and directors, software developers, and best-selling technical authors.
*** About Version 6 ***
- This version brings user experience consistency between the iOS and tvOS versions of our app.
- We use a new way of saving your download courses. If you want to use your old downloads, you will need to convert them to the new format. Regardless if you don't convert the old downloads, you can always re-download them at any time.
- If you have an AskVideo.com account you will need to log in again after installation.
In-app Auto-Renewable Library Passes
• Get a weekly, monthly, or yearly Library Pass
• Payment charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from the Settings app in iOS or from iTunes on your computer
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• New user experience (UX)
• Consistent user interface across iOS and tvOS