Remote Desktop Mobile
iOS Universal Business
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
It's time for a small update to address some reported bugs. In this version we made the following updates:
• Fixed NETBIOS name resolution on iOS 14.
• Updated the app to proactively request local network access to enable connections to PCs around you.
• Fixed an issue where an RD Gateway connection would fail with a 0x3000064 error code.
• Fixed a bug where workspace discovery and download would fail if the port number was included in HTTP GET requests.
• Added examples of PC hostnames to the PC Name page in the Add/Edit PC UX.
• Addressed some VoiceOver accessibility issues.
Thanks for all the feedback. If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.