Remote Desktop Mobile
iOS Universal Business
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
It's time for a quick update with some bug fixes and small feature updates. Here’s what is included in this release:
• Fixed a bug that prevented typing in Korean.
• Added support for F1 through to F12, Home, End, PgUp and PgDn keys on hardware keyboards.
• Resolved a bug that made it difficult to move the mouse cursor to the top of screen in letter-boxed mode on iPadOS devices.
• Addressed an issue where pressing backspace after space deleted two characters.
• Fixed a bug that caused the iPadOS mouse cursor to appear on top of the RD client mouse cursor in "Tap to Click" mode.
• Resolved an issue that prevented connections to some RD Gateway servers (error code 0x30000064).
• Fixed a bug that caused a mouse cursor to be shown in the in-session switcher UI on iOS devices when using a SwiftPoint mouse.
• Resized the RD client mouse cursor to be consistent with the current client scale factor.
• Added a check for network connectivity before launching a workspace resource or PC connection.
• Hitting the remapped Escape button or CMD+. now cancels out of any credential prompt.
And lastly, look carefully. We've added some animations and polish that appear when you move the mouse cursor around on iPads running iPadOS 13.4 or later.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. In addition, special thanks to everyone who worked with us to diagnose issues. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.