Remote Desktop Mobile
iOS Universal Business
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
It's 2021 and time for our first release of the year.
First, we've made changes to the connection bar (which is part of the in-session user experience):
• The connection bar can be collapsed by moving it into one of the four corners of the screen.
• On iPads and large iPhones you can dock the connection bar to the left or right edge of the screen.
• A press-and-hold gesture on the connection bar magnification button reveals a panel with a zoom slider.
• The new zoom slider controls the magnification level of the session in both touch and mouse pointer mode.
Finally, we addressed some accessibility bugs and the following two issues:
• The client now validates the PC name in the Add/Edit PC UI to ensure that it does not contain illegal characters.
• Addressed an issue where the UI would stop resolving a workspace name during subscription.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.