Microsoft Remote Desktop
iOS Universal Business
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
· Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
· Access managed resources published by your admin.Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
· Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
· Secure connection to your data and applications.
· Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
· Audio and video streaming.
· Redirect your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
It's 2020 and time for our first release of the year with new features and bug fixes. Here’s what is included in this update:
· Support for launching connections from RDP files and RDP URIs.
· Workspace headers are now collapsible.
· Concurrent zoom and pan is now supported in Mouse Pointer mode.
· A press-and-hold gesture in Mouse Pointer mode will now trigger a right-click in the remote session.
· The force-touch gesture for right-click in Mouse Pointer mode has been removed.
· The in-session switcher screen now supports disconnecting, even if no apps are connected.
· Light dismiss is now supported in the in-session switcher screen.
· PCs and apps are no longer automatically reordered in the in-session switcher screen.
· The hit test area for the PC thumbnail view ellipses menu has been enlarged.
· The Input Devices settings page now contains a link to supported devices.
· Fixed a bug that caused the Bluetooth permissions UI to repeatedly appear at launch for some users.
· Fixed crashes that were showing up in error reporting.
We’re committed to making this app the best Remote Desktop client for iOS and value your feedback. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Settings > Report an Issue.