Finance and Operations
iOS Universal Business
The Microsoft Finance and Operations (Dynamics 365) mobile app empowers your organization to mobilize your business processes. Once your IT admin has enabled the mobile workspaces feature for your organization, you can login to the app and immediately begin executing your business processes from your mobile phone.
The Microsoft Finance and Operations mobile app includes the following productivity boosting features:
- You can view, edit and operate on your business data with intermittent network connectivity and while your mobile phone is completely offline. When your device re-establishes a network connection, your offline data operations are automatically synchronized with your Microsoft Finance and Operations backend.
- IT admins can build and publish mobile workspaces that have been tailored to their organization. The app leverages your existing code assets, so no need to re-implement your validation procedures, business logic, or security configuration.
- IT admins easily design mobile workspaces using the point-and-click workspace designer that comes built-in with the Microsoft Finance and Operationsweb client.
- IT admins can optionally optimize the offline capabilities of workspaces by utilizing the Business Logic extensibility framework. Customizing the UI and processing data while the device is offline helps ensure your mobile scenarios remain rich and fluid even without constant device network connectivity.
Your Microsoft Finance and Operations Unified Operations subscription requires Platform Update 3 to enable the features of this mobile app.
- Fixed issue that prevented file upload