BIM 360 Ops
iOS Universal Business
Autodesk BIM 360 Ops is a mobile-first asset and maintenance management solution that helps building owners to realize the operating potential of their buildings. Ops transforms the handover process by connecting BIM asset data created during building design and construction to building operations. Owners begin operations on day one, with a mobile-first solution and the information they need, where and when they need it.
BIM 360 Ops offers benefits for building owners and operators:
• Extend the BIM lifecycle to the building operations phase
• Enable owners to begin operations on day one with a turnkey maintenance and asset management solution
• Jumpstart asset maintenance by adding assets from Autodesk Revit®, Autodesk BIM 360 Field, Panoramic Power, and spreadsheets. Assets include document and model viewing, maintenance checklists, scheduling and maintenance history.
• Enable mobile technicians and vendors access to contextually relevant information on the iPhone utilizing the latest iOS and iPhone technologies like Peek and Pop, and enhanced notifications
• Provide actionable, role-based insight for buildings and building portfolios via the Portfolio and Building Dashboards
• Offer ticket creation and management for reactive, preventive and predictive maintenance
• Manage contacts for buildings and building portfolios
• Customize reports for assets and tickets, view portfolio statistics and configure work orders
• Experience the Internet of Things in action by connecting to wireless, self-powered sensors from Panoramic Power
• Speed data entry and reveal what is relevant based on role, location, and context using proximity and machine learning techniques
Support for facility quick tickets
Search building plans by name and sort by last modified