This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Weather
PRICE DECREASE FOR THANKSGIVING/BLACK FRIDAY. $3.99!
Note: We have got some requests in the reviews for extended interactivity. This will be coming soon. However, the main purpose of this application is not for local weather, but for Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, and More. It's to look at the Big picture; what's happening across North America. The next update featuring extended interactivity will be released soon, as a FREE UPDATE. Please email me at email@example.com if you need some more information on this or anything in this application.
WeatherLive Pro is a revolutionary, full featured application which allows the user to easily view National Weather Service Weather Maps; including North American (excluding Mexico) Precipitation, Sky Cover, Satellite, and more. WeatherLive incorpoates iPhone's multi-touch capablilities, letting the user zoom in to their location and view all the data they need, from Weather Alerts to Temperature.
Why Choose WeatherLive? Because we have accurate, fast, up-to-date, US Government data, which is downloaded instantaneously over your 3G network or Wi-Fi. As soon as you download WeatherLive, you get access to these amazing features, and more:
* General Weather Map, showing High and Low Pressures, Rain, Thundersorms, Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Warm Fronts, and much more.
* Satellite Map, giving instant access to clouds, hurricanes, storms, and more.
* Temperature Diagram, illustrating visually temperatures all across the United States. From the Tip of Florida to the Bays of Washington, you'll always know where to be.
* "Warnings" helps you plan your trip accordingly. If there's flash flooding along the southern Missisipi, you'll be the first to know it. Or if There's an earthquake south of Cupertino, press refresh and you can see it instantly.
* The Flooding tab gives you access to literally hundreds of stations across the nation, telling you specifically which areas are flooded, and which aren't
* Air Quality Index provides the users an in-depth look at what the air is like around you; Whether it's the smog of New York, or the crystal-clear horizon of the Grand Canyon, you'll know what you're seeing. [Now Available]
This Application is great if you're a novice in meteorology, a hobbyist, the avid traveller, and the even the casual user.
Please Read the Disclaimer before use.
Note that although most information is available in Canada, some data may or may not be accurate to a degree that the United States data is. In some cases, Canada does not have the service area.