Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts
iOS Universal Weather
Weather Underground for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is your everything weather app. Powered by our network of 100,000+ personal weather stations, this app provides hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings.
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 8
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 100,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• It’s now possible to ‘View’ any location without having to ‘Add’ it, because here at Weather Underground, we support a fear of commitment.
• Make yourself at home by favoriting and nicknaming locations.
• Crowd Reports have been redesigned. When Armageddon comes, you will be able to tell us and your neighbors that there is thunderfogundsnow (that’s German for thunder, fog, and snow), slippery roads, blackouts, a flood (with flotsam), whiteout conditions, and roads that haven’t been plowed in days. Good luck, from Weather Underground.
• Enjoy the improved scroll performance. You may notice that we have lubricated the papyrus.
• Previously, if you had bold text turned on, the widget wouldn’t load. Myopians rejoice! It works now. Take off your glasses and join the party.
• We’ve added the ability to customize your watch face with our weather. Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful implanting this information in your dreams.
• Under pressure from several Greek gods, we’ve added the ability to report thunder and fog from your Watch... woe betide the poor soul that misuses this power.
• BONUS TREASURE HUNT: We may have moved a navigation button. See if you can find it.