Weather Underground: Forecasts, Interactive Radar, and Weather Alerts
Weather Underground for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is your everything weather app. Powered by our network of 100,000+ personal weather stations, this app provides hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings.
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 8
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 100,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• Refined new design, now available on every imaginable size of glowing rectangle.
• Apple Watch support – all the power of the WU app, right from your wrist!
• Better graphs, more charts, and a weird petri-dish thing for flu risk.
• Travel through time using only your finger with the new interactive radar slider.
• Pinpoint any location, because sometimes you want the weather for a specific Burning Man tent, not the Black Rock city center.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 20, 2015
- Weather Underground, LLC
- 37.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2783)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20732)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Radius - Local weather alerts, weather radar, and lightning reports
• Storm by Weather Underground – Radar, Storm Tracking, Lightning & Precipitation Alerts
• WunderMap by Weather Underground – Weather Radar Map, Hurricane Tracking, and Forecasts
• WunderStation – Weather from your neighborhood