This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Weather
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro –now with Apple Watch support!
•Enjoy the new WeatherPro Glance which presents the current time while simultaneously giving you full access to all relevant weather information directly on your wrist
•We’ve created a new design showing you the observation data in an easy-to-read visual. Use the Digital Crown to scroll down for concrete numbers. Swipe to open the forecast view and a radar preview of the current rain situation.
•Various bug-fixes and some minor improvements have also been made to keep the app up-to-date.
We value your opinion, so if you like the app, or have some feedback, please take a moment to review it.
148Apps —Weather Pro Review