iOS iPhone Weather
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact email@example.com.
• Use 3D touch gestures and Quick Actions to simplify the usage of WeatherPro on your new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. Open a small preview of a day or hour as well as an info screen for each chosen favourite with Peek (light press) and use a single press on the app icon to choose whether you’ll directly open the weather overview, the maps or the favourites.
• We also support the new Apple Watch Complications so feel free to adjust and upgrade your watch face with the predicted temperature for your chosen location (WatchKit 2.0 required).
• We have also fixed some minor bugs which can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to email us in case you experience any problems, and please rate our app in the App Store if you like WeatherPro. We thank you for your feedback!
148Apps —Weather Pro Review