The Weather Network
iOS iPhone Weather
Have the forecast at your fingertips with Weather Network app for iPhone. The interactive and clean design provide you an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather, helping you plan for anything with our accurate and reliable weather forecasts. Users receive alerts when active weather hits, and can track the storm with our radar maps and news articles which break down storm details from every angle ensuring you have all the details you need to stay ahead of the storm.
• Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability.
• Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-through for more info.
• Satellite and radar maps including past, present and future views
• Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
• More news and video than ever before
• Animated icons and weather-detected backgrounds
• Available in English and French, based on your device’s settings
• Swipe horizontally to transition between your saved locations
• Pull down to get detailed observations, like wind speed, humidity, sunrise, sunset and more
• Tap the short term forecast for more weather information
• Tap the dashboard in the top left corner for maps, charts, news, video and more
• Tap the Weather Network logo in the top right to get back to your city forecast
• To learn more about the new app, watch our demo video in the app store
• User photo and video upload – have your images on our properties and share with the community!
• Additional language support, for Italian, Spanish and German
• Additional weather alerts
• Traffic and lightning maps
Download The Weather Network iPhone app for free to help you Plan for Anything™.
If you love the app, please rate and review us in the App Store! If you have questions or concerns, please send those along to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Adjusted the ad units, as based on user feedback. The ads are now back to a familiar layout for most of our users
- If you have feedback we’d love to hear it. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know your thoughts