The Weather Network
iOS iPhone Weather
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for iPhone. Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with push notifications prompting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers, including radar and satellite
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
- Swipe down on current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low
- The icon on the top left provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Swipe the current conditions down to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen
- To get the optimal experience with our maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you! You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Fix for screens overlapping when opening notifications.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.