The Weather Network
iOS iPhone Weather
Best of 2016, Top Free Apps
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Apple iPhone. Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with push notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info.
- Severe weather warning notifications can be set up for U.S. locations, including Follow Me
- Multiple map layers, including weather radar and satellite
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10 minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Premium Option: New in-app purchase
- A one year subscription includes:
- access to the Last 24 Hours which shows you, by hour: actual temperature, humidity, feels like temperature and wind information for the previous 24 hours
- removal of ads
- Subscription 1 Year – USD $2.79 (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply)
- Additional Subscription Information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos, maps and personalized notifications at a glance
- Tap on the details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low and more details like wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
- The menu icon on the top left provides a simple list of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen
- Tap on any of the at-a glance modules in the main overview screen to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you! You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkus/ and Twitter - https://twitter.com/theweathernetus
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Best of 2016, Top Free Apps
- Plan Ahead. Stay Safe. Severe Weather Outlook offers 3 days advance notice of impactful weather (like thunderstorms, heavy rain, snow, wind and freezing rain) for North American locations
- Updated video content for International locations
- Updated precipitation ranges in the 14 Days forecast
- Bug fixes