Latest earthquakes on a 3D globe
When you buy the iPhone version, you get the iPad version for free (or vice versa)
This innovative application displays the list of recent earthquakes and magnitudes worldwide on a 3D interactive globe. Find out when they happened, where they happened, how big they were, and more. All in an easy-to-use interface!
Tectonic activity of various Richter magnitudes are specified with color coded dots. Each dot represents an earthquake and its magnitude range.
You can change the map views as per your convenience, displaying country lines, volcanic activity and sun light. You will see that earthquakes often occur along plate tectonics. Pan and zoom the map to focus on hot spots and click the details button to see the event report.
- Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
- Filter options by magnitude, quantity and timeframe
- Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
- Displays the main tectonic boundaries
- Three different Earth appearances with many options
- Map to display more details
We have been building innovative applications since 2001. Visit our website to discover our library of solutions for Mac, iPhone and iPad.
New filter (by distance)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 15, 2013
- adnX SARL
- 162.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (158)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• xPlan Lite
• xPlan Lite
• xPlan Reader