Perfect Weather - NOAA Radar and 7 Day Forecast
A beautifully balanced view of the weather. Perfect Weather was designed for use in the United States.
Some weather apps are overloaded with information. Others are designed to be pretty rather than useful. Perfect Weather strikes the right balance. It gives you a quick, clear overview of the conditions you care most about.
All the weather info you need at a glance:
• 7 day forecast
• Weather maps with radar and clouds
• Detailed current conditions
• Temperature chart with hourly forecast pop-up
Clear interface that’s easy to use:
• See temperatures in all locations at once
• Switch quickly between locations
• View and share severe weather alerts
More advanced apps still have their place, if you want to see a drought map or some other technical data, but Perfect Weather provides a quick, clear look at the most important stuff.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed error in data feed
- 100% precipitation no longer truncated
- Fixed issues with weather map opacity changes
- Duplicate city names are now allowed (e.g. Austin, TX and Austin, MN)
- Fixed time zone issues that would cause missing data
- Added support for more launch URLs (perfectweather://position/1)
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
If you like Perfect Weather, please take a moment to leave a review. If not please send your feedback to email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (16)
- 3.0 MB