NAIPS for iPhone & iPad. Download pilot weather and notam information direct from Airservices Australia. Features include:
* Submit/Amend/Cancel Flight Notification (up to 3 stages)
* SARTIME Notification
* Location Briefing
* Charts (eg. SigWX & Grid Pt Winds)
* Wind/Temp profile
* Area Briefing
* General Met Briefings
* Retrieve & Update SPFIB
* First/Last Light
* Location Directory
* Custom divert briefing
Why not use the airservicesaustralia.com website? With NAIPS for iPhone you can:
* Save briefings for viewing offline/airborne.
* Quickly update briefings
* Submit/Amend flight plans in the cockpit before takeoff.
* Use your GPS Location to get the closest airfields & restricted areas.
* Downloads text only for very fast speeds
* Automatic login (you need your own login though)
* Save Aircraft & Route details for flight notifications & SARTIMES.
* Print or email your met/notams
* Push notifications send you a message when there is new weather out for your destination
Note: Requires a free login from www.airservicesaustralia.com/brief to work.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is not associated with Airservices so please don't ask them any questions about using this app.
No more "Unknown point" for little unknown airfields when using 'Nearest' feature.
For all those asking about SPFIB & Restricted Area, yes they're coming back soon when we get some time after OzRunways v3.0 is released
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2013
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 25.1 MB