MyFox Hurricane: Complete Informative Accurate
Get immediate access to the latest news on hurricanes for the hurricane season, straight to your iPhone from the experts at the National Hurricane Center and MyFoxHurricane.com.
View the most up-to-date conditions and breaking news with exclusive MyFox Hurricane video reports and video briefings from hurricane specialists at the National Hurricane Center.
Follow along through all of a hurricane's stages, starting with updates when conditions are ripe for a tropical disturbance, then the progression into a tropical depression.
Track the next big hurricane in real time and follow its predicted path, including vital statistics on predicted wind strength as the news breaks with briefings from the National Hurricane Center. You can explore interactive tracking maps, detailed radar and satellite images, and watch recently completed video briefings. Or you can look at past hurricanes by location and date for a sense of what's to come.
Be the first to know, and the first to spread the word on the latest hurricane developments with MyFox Hurricane.
## Key Features
Exclusive myFoxHurricane.com content -- check regularly for new information. As the situation evolves additional content will be added.
Watch the latest breaking videos and eye-witness reports on the tropical situation, from inception to the devastating wind and dangerous flooding in low-lying area.
Relive and explore hurricane history, simply choose the year and view the hurricane and tropical storm tracks for the Atlantic Basin.
Get the latest text and video information direct from the National Hurricane Center. Watch the latest video briefings and read the most informative reports from the forecasters at NHC.
Disclaimer – MyFox Hurricane attempts to keep you updated with the latest information about the tropical situation. All official hurricane data originates from the National Hurricane Center (NHC). We strive to provide you with the best information available, however; do not make decisions or take actions solely based on this application, that would impact the safety and / or well-being of yourself or others in your care, as we can not guarantee the precision, accuracy, and latency of the data on which this product is based. Nor do we have control of the network connection that could directly impact the responsiveness of the information communicated.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
Improved stability and performance.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 05, 2011
- Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)
- 4.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 13Now Severe Weather
• 5NEWS Severe Weather App
• 5NEWS Weather
• Alert Works
• Chicago Weather Center by iMap
• Deer Valley Resort – Official Mountain App
• FOX 13 Weather
• FOX 2 Weather St. Louis - KTVI
• FOX 2 Weather St. Louis For iPad - KTVI
• FOX 25 Weather
• FOX 4 Weather
• FOX6 Storm Center
• FOX8 Cleveland Weather
• FOX8 Weather Authority HD
• FOX8 Weather Center - FOX 8 News
• Fox59 Weather Authority
• Hunting Life Weather
• KPLR 11 Weather St. Louis For iPad - STL
• KSTU WX • FOX 13 Weatherwatch HD
• Live VIPIR Radar HD
• LiveWeather HD • Cleveland Storm Center
• MKEWeatherHD . FOX6 Storm Center
• Memphis Weather from News Channel 3
• News 9 Weather
• News on 6 Weather
• NewsChannel 3 Live VIPIR Radar
• NewsOK weatherwatch
• Okemo Mountain App
• Pinpoint Weather Colorado
• Q13FOX Sun Tracker
• Realtree Weather App
• Realtree's Weather Base Station
• STORM TEAM 8 LIVE WEATHER HD
• St. Louis Weather - KPLR
• Storm Track 8 Weather
• Telluride Ski Resort – Mountain App
• Touchstone Energy Weather Connection
• WBAP WX
• WHDH - 7 Weather Boston
• WHNT News 19's iPad Weather app HD
• WHNT Weather
• WHO 13Now Mobile Weather Center HD
• WNEP Stormtracker 16 Weather
• WNEP Weather HD
• WREG Memphis Weather Center
• WSVN • South Florida's Source for Weather
• WTVR WX CBS 6 Storm Center HD
• WTVR Weather CBS 6 Storm Center
• go4Warn by the 4Warn Storm Team
• go4warn HD Oklahoma Weather from KFOR
• iMap Weather Radio -NWS Weather Alerts like a NOAA Weather Radio & Radar
• iMapRadar - with alerts powered by iMap Weather Radio
• iMapWeather Lite
• iMapWeather Plus