My-Cast Weather Radar
iOS iPhone Weather
The award-winning My-Cast app delivers comprehensive yet intuitive weather information specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Un-cluttered base maps display animated radar, clouds and StormWatch severe weather alerts allowing effortless interpretation of how the weather affects your day. As you check out the current weather, you may see drifting clouds or falling rain as My-Cast's distinctive weather themes come to life. Whether you are interested in weather for today, tomorrow or next week, My-Cast has you covered. When severe weather strikes, My-Cast transmits the latest alerts direct from the National Weather Service.
The new My-Cast Weather tropical outlook feature provides you with pertinent real-time tropical weather tracking information that you can animate and interact with, not just static images scraped from other websites. Built on Garmin’s My-Cast weather network, the My-Cast Weather tropical outlook delivers complete data for both the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific regions.
• Real-time, animated radar
• Weather Map with conditions, temperatures, dew points, wind direction and wind speed overlays
• Animated Visible and Infrared Clouds
• Interactive StormWatch map with National Weather Service alerts
• Complete severe weather warnings, watches, and advisory alert text
• 7-day forecast with high/low temperatures and chance of precipitation
• Hourly forecast with temps, wind speed/direction and chance of precipitation
• Bing Base mapping system with imagery and terrain mapping
• Forecast graph including past, present and forecast wind, dew point, temperature, and sky conditions
• Save your favorite and recently viewed locations for anywhere in the U.S.
• Shake for live data refresh
• One-button push for GPS positioning
• Tropical Outlook - Interactive map and NHC bulletins
• Map Controls Fade - once selections have been made for basemap type, opacity and looping, those controls will fade away allowing an unobstructed view of the map
• Add Location by Map Touch - Simply tap the map at the desired location and My-Cast will add it to your saved locations list
• No ads!
Corrects issue finding current location for some devices