Fahrenheit Free - Weather and Temperature on your Home Screen
Fahrenheit displays the temperature on your Home Screen icon, Notification Center and Lock Screen.
- Apple: Staff Favorite & App Store Essentials - Plan Your Vacation!
- TUAW.com: The most feature-rich weather application!
- Macworld.com: A wealth of weather information
- Cult of Mac: Must have iOS app!
Try Fahrenheit Free now and enjoy a stunning new weather application that uses latest technology to show you the current temperature of any location right on your iPhone/iPad Home Screen! Beyond the real time temperature on the Home Screen, Fahrenheit also is the number one weather application giving you very detailed weather information of unlimited cities world wide, packed in a gorgeous design and easy-to-use user interface!
Upgrade to the full version for full functionality, all radar maps, a 10-day forecast and unlimited cities for your forecasting pleasure! The Free version has a trial period for the Push Notification icon temperature and you can add a limited number of cities.
TEMPERATURE IN THE ICON BADGE
Fahrenheit Free is backed by an online web server that uses Push Technology to push the current temperature of any location to your iDevice. This makes it possible to always automatically have the up-to-date temperature displayed in the red badge at the top-right of the Fahrenheit icon on your Home Screen. Fahrenheit supports all iOS Devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs/3G, iPad 2, iPad and all iPod Touch devices!
FULL FEATURED WEATHER APPLICATION
Fahrenheit Free brings you all weather information available for every location in the world and a 4-day forecast. The full version supports a 10-day forecast. In addition to these powerful forecasting features, Fahrenheit provides more comprehensive weather information. This includes detailed information regarding cloud cover and rainfall totals. Fahrenheit also gives users information about sunrise and sunset times. Many users also enjoy the real time wind direction feature, which utilizes a display arrow on screen to indicate the wind direction at any time thanks to the built in magnetometer.
OVERVIEW OF THE DETAILED WEATHER FEATURES
- Current temperature (Fahrenheit)
- Current conditions
- Current humidity
- Current pressure
- Current dew point temperature
- Current feels like temperature
- 3-hourly clouds radar (up to 2 days)
- 4 day forecast (Full version supports a 10 day forecast)
- Maximum and minimum temperature per day
- Wind direction per day
- Weather condition per day
- Precipitation per day
- Sunrise/sunset per day
- UV Index per day
- 3-hourly forecast for 4 day's
- 3-hourly condition and temperature for 4 day's
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
We have an upgrade available to add the following to the application:
- 10 day forecast
- Ad free application
- 3-hourly rain radar (up to 2 days)
- 3-hourly satellite maps (of the last 2 days)
- Wind speed maps
- Possibility to add unlimited cities
- Knows about any city in the world
- Possibility to change the distance unit
- Possibility to change several notification settings.
- Twitter integration
- Facebook Integration
FAHRENHEIT - WEATHER & TEMPERATURE ON YOUR HOME SCREEN
Overall, Fahrenheit is practical and powerful, with basic weather information ready at a moment's notice. For more in depth weather needs, the app provides a detailed overview, with an impressive array of real time information from anywhere around the world. All this makes Fahrenheit one application that should be installed on every iPod, iPhone and iPad!
Fahrenheit - Temperature on your Home Screen!
- Fixes for new OS
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2013
- International Travel Weather Calculator
- 44.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (686)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5910)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calculator for iPad
• Calculator for iPad Free
• Celsius - Weather & Temperature on your Home Screen
• Celsius Free - Weather & Temperature on your Home Screen
• Fahrenheit - Weather and Temperature on your Home Screen
• NOAA World Radar - Free Rain & Weather Forecast - Hurricane Tracker
• NOAA World Radar - Rain & Weather Forecast - Hurricane Tracker
• Weather Widget
• Widget for Twitter
• Widgets Pro