This app was removed from the App Store.
EZ Radar - CO/WY
iOS iPhone Weather
- EZ Radar CO/WY gives you ANIMATED radar coverage for ALL of Colorado and Wyoming direct from the National Weather Service. Why buy a radar application with a bunch of radars you don't need and that's complicated to use, get EZ Radar now for your area! Users love EZ Radar!
- When the application first loads you get a static radar shot of the region. Then just simply touch on the buttons within the application for animated radars of each region/city. You are also able to pinch and zoom in for a really close look at the storms. Any Tornado or Severe Thunderstorm warnings that are issued, are overlaid on top of the radar echos. These radars are fully featured and are powered by the National Weather Service. All radars load up fast on any type of connection - even EDGE! Now you can see what storms are headed towards you - even on the go! If your power goes out, you still have EZ Radar CO/WY! Easily get away from the hail storm that might be coming your way!
- Simply SHAKE your device while viewing any radar to make it your default radar
- Checking local animated radar quickly and on the go!
Radars Included in this Application:
- Greater Denver/Boulder Area, Colorado Springs/Pueblo Area, Grand Junction/Aspen, Cheyenne, Riverton, & Eastern Colorado
√ Our Website: http://www.iphoneezproducts.com
√ On Twitter: twitter.com/iphoneezapps
√ Comments/Support/Suggestions: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our iPhone/iPod Touch Products!
- Added the ability to set any radar as your default radar. Just shake your device on while viewing any radar to set it as your default
- Deleted "forward" button and replaced it with a "refresh" button to quickly refresh the radars
- Added a Warnings legend at bottom of radar
- Replaced "back" button with a "region" view button so the user can see the whole region
- Added an activity spinner to show network activity
- Minor bug fixes
**Don't for get to review/update your comments about the application, thanks!**