Daylight for iPad
Daylight puts a big, bright, and beautiful map of the illuminated Earth, and the sunlight terminator, on the screen of your iPad.
- Show where sunlight falls at any time, any place on Earth.
- Get sunrise, sunset and twilight times for any time any place on Earth.
- Drag the terminator shadow across the Earth.
- Drag the map to centre any place on Earth.
- See daylight move across the surface of the Earth in real time.
- See information about any place on the map that you tap - or where you're standing.
- Search for cities across the world (database contains most cities with population > 5,000)
- See twilight drawn on the map
Important :: Bugs get fixed and featured added faster if you contact me via the website links, rather than commenting in reviews. For crash reports this is especially important - I need your crash logs in order to come up with a fix.
"This thing looks really nice. In addition I can attest that it's very accurate, it must be pulling in live sunset/sunrise data from somewhere..." - Review by Will on the UK AppStore (...and Will it doesn't pull in sunrise or set data from anywhere - it's all calculated within the app so no internet connection required).
"This software does exactly what it says: sunrise and sunset, times of civil twilight, nautical and astronomical, with a classic graphic representation! What more could you want?" - Review by Marc Revol on the French AppStore.
If you like this - check out the versions for Mac and iPhone.
• Built in Help
• Centre the Map wherever you want - if you want New York in the centre you can have it there.
• Stretch the map to fill the screen (with the exception of the toolbar)
• Times of astronomical events can be shown in your local timezone, or that of the selected city.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 16, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- 33.1 MB