This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
XPlayer is a powerful media player that supports various mainstream video/audio formats.
You can play virtually any movie/music file in XPlayer without converting it to a specific file format.
* Supported File Format Extensions
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, FLV... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A... most of all audio file formats.
- PDF, HTML, WEBARCHIVE, MS Office, iWork '08/'09, TXT... other most popular file formats.
* Extra Features
- USB Sync: Use iTunes to fast sync movies to XPlayer.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movie even you don't have the USB cable (via HTTP/FTP).
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Gesture Support: Easier way to do seek while playing the movie.
- Play Movie in Background: You can continue to play a movie after you press the home button or switch to another app, you can enable this feature by turning on the "Play Movie in Background" option in the settings.
- Hardware Decoding: You can turn on the "Use QuickTime" option in the settings to enable hardware decoding for supported file formats (this option is off by default).
- iTunes Backup: By default, media data is not backed up when you do iTunes sync or iCloud backup, and you can't see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
* Contact Us