This app was removed from the App Store.
xDownload - Super tools for file download
iOS iPhone Utilities
xDownload – Grab and manage pictures, files right from your iPhone!
Hand-tied by Safari to download files? xDownload is your solution!
xDownload is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for pulling all you want on the web into a background-downloading queue on your iPhone. Download when you have WiFi access and enjoy them uninterruptedly. View, manage and transfer downloaded files with ease, right from your phone.
xDownload’s powerful features :
• Unlike Safari, press-hold to download file, picture or even the whole webpage archive, using the browser provided by xDownload.
• Just tap the link or button as you do on PC, xDownload will automatically prompt you to download when it is a downloadable file.
• Downloads are queued in the background as you continue on browsing. Stop/Start downloads at your control.
• Multiple simultaneous downloads.
• Use xDownload as your “other browser”, password-protected, so that your browsing history, bookmarks and downloaded files are safely separated from Safari.
• Easily switch from Safari to xDownload with the automatic URL caching.
• View virtually all file formats supported on iPhone, with thumbnail/preview capabilities.
• Easily manage downloaded files -- rename, move, create subfolders, unzip ZIP/RAR files, email, transfer to PC, etc.
• Various useful features include search engine integration, auto finishing-up URL, history tracking, bookmark, SSL and authentication support, download bandwidth setting and download control using WiFi only.
• Automatically play the next video or audio in the same folder when playing in file center.
xDownload Supported Files :
-Web files (htm, html, xml, webarchive…)
-MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
-iWorks '09, '08, '06 files (key, numbers, pages…)
-PDF file (pdf)
-Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
-Compressed files (zip, rar)
-Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp…)
- Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
• Fixing the screen scroll issue in iOS 8.