WindScout calculates the expected earnings for a wind turbine (WT) at a selected location. It is fun!
--- More information about WindScout ---
The WindScout app is in the current release only the information and its non-commercial use as a pre-assessment of wind conditions (wind speed, performance and direction) and expected earnings for a wind turbine (WT) at a selected location. Any results or estimates in this tool are based on simplified models, assumptions and algorithms for approximate calculation. There is no claim to completeness and accuracy of the information, models and results and their implementation in the app.
To determine the wind conditions (data base) and the adaptation to the chosen location and dimensions of the wind turbine, including the return calculations are taken from the EOL energy-online.de GmbH and also the originator of the data base does not guarantee nor warranty. The data sources corresponding to a model that allows the accuracy of an estimate of the wind conditions only to a certain extent.
For a concrete determination of the wind conditions at a specific location an independent measurement or wind assessment of the wind potential based on the valid regulations and the state of science and engineering is necessary. Based on the wind conditions future earnings numbers can be calculated that can be used for a feasibility study and a financing report.
We truly appreciate all the feedback that Win(d)Scout has gotten. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know how we can make Win(d)Scout even better!
· new Manufacturer Siemens
· Manufacturer REpower renamed to Senvion
· Finance modul with economic calculation
· The WindScout has lost its brackets (before: Win(d)Scout)
Reorganisation of the feature structure:
· The base-version of WindScout is no more free of charge
· Now you have the possibility to buy single features/manufacturers/maps or bundles
· In addition you have the possibility to the PRO feature, which includes all single features and bundles instead of the maps of Denmark and Poland.
· Existing customers retain the full PRO features!
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you like WindScout, it would be to of you taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using WindScout! :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 08, 2014
- EOL energie-online.de GmbH
- 38.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data