Wake Up Pro Alarm
Are you a serial snoozer, or do you just need a great alarm to wake you up and keep you up? Wake Up Pro is so much more than just a standard alarm clock. It turns your iPhone & iPad into arguably the most beautiful, unique and easy-to-use alarm clock on the app store designed to wake you up all the time, every time...
★ YOUR PERSONAL WAKE UP SERVICE ★
What makes it amazing is it's WakeUpPro option which has been psychologically designed to get results. It works by booting up your brains problem solving centres responsible for logic and reason, asking you to solve an easy or hard question to deactivate the alarm. You'll be ready to make the right decisions and start your day.
The only thing better would be if the phone had a hand that jumped out of the phone and slapped you in the face...possibly coming in future versions.
★ THE ALARM ★
• Select your own iPod music, and create a list of your favourite tunes to use regularly.
• 10 awesome built-in alert sounds: Professionally composed to wake you up in a good mood.
• Standard alarm option with snooze capability.
• Wake Up Pro option designed to activate your brains visual and audio senses.
• Background Alarm: So you receive an alert notification alarm even when the app is not running or the phone is locked!
• The ability to have the alarm repeat daily.
• Secondary alert if you try to hit the home button to escape an alarm.
★ THE CLOCK ★
• Gorgeous HD color LCD displays, choose your colour and theme.
• Vertical and horizontal modes.
• 12 or 24 hour format.
• Alarm indication feature so you can clearly see what time is set and that it is ready to go.
• Auto-lock override so that the clock will remain active all night.
• Simple settings screens meticulously designed to make your user experience streamlined.
• Dim settings so you can set the mood just right.
• Absolutely NO annoying ads.
We hope you enjoy Wake Up Pro Alarm. Buy it now before the price goes up!
For more info and to check out our other apps go to www.AppInTheBox.com.au
- Added additional settings screen access for use when in horizontal mode. Now you can touch the clock panel as well to access settings.
- Updated app icon.
- Minor bug fixes for alert notifications on older devices and greater stability on the new iPads.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (41)
- 30.6 MB