Volume Master will provide an integrated music and volume control interface; all in one app! Volume Master also provides a master volume control with enhanced granularity over the physical volume button on your device. You can also control your iPod player from within this app! i.e. You can Play, Pause/Stop, and go to the Next Track without leaving Volume Master!
-Tested and Works Great on iOS 4 and iPhone 4
-Works with pandora Internet Radio
-Works with most internet music sources
Your device's volume control has 16 increments, this makes it hard to play music very soft or loud because the 1/16th steps take the volume from too soft to too loud, or from too loud to quiet in one step. Volume Master gives you 100 steps which is one order of magnitude greater precision than the standard iPhone/iPod volume control.
Volume Master also gives you two volume adjustment methods, a large step and a fine step, so you can quickly dial in the perfect volume every time!
Volume Master allows you to create 4x Volume Presets, to remember your most common settings.
-Enhanced Volume Adjustment Granularity :
1. Default iPhone/iPod Increments = 16 (this allows a 1/16 increment change in volume)
2. Volume Master Increments = 100 (this allows almost infinite volume adjustment)
-Volume Presets : Volume Master provides 4x Volume Presets to make recalling the perfect volume for a specific application easy.
-Quick Mute : Volume Master provides a Quick Mute, to allow you to quickly mute audio. This feature is handy if someone wants to ask you a question, or you hear an intercom / public address and you just need to mute for a few seconds.
-iPod Control : Play, Pause and Next Track
-Preset Launch Volumes :
1. At app launch set the volume to the System Volume
2. At app launch set the volume to the last Sessions Volume
3. At app launch set the volume to Preset 1
-High Resolution Graphics
To set Volume Presets:
1. Set volume to desired level.
2. Hold Preset button down for 3 seconds.
*Please note that Volume Master allows you to reach maximum volume levels by increasing the volume granularity, so you can gradually reach the loudness you desire without getting too loud. Volume Master can not and does not increase the absolute maximum hardware volume of the iPhone, iPod, or iPad hardware.
-Fixed bug: Vol Gauge Display not set when loading from some presets.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 19, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (95)
- 1.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1 Click Photo - Capture, Flash, and Save
• 3D Mirror
• 3D Plumb Bob
• 3D Viewer
• A Barcode Scanner
• A Metal Ruler
• A Paradox Test
• AFR Drop Zone - Extreme Skydiving
• Alarm Clock Picture Frame
• Alarm Clock....
• Alpha Browser - Web Browser
• Analog Compass
• Barcode Scanner
• Barcode Scanner - Scan Barcodes Free
• Battery GT - Sound and Action
• Battery GT FREE - Sound and Action
• Best Battery Meter
• Best Caliper
• Best Surface Level
• Calculator Plus
• Cool Tools
• Digital Angle Gauge
• Digital Protractor
• Digital Safe
• Download ᵀᴹ
• Electric Heater
• File Downloader - Download Manager
• Flashlight Flashlight
• Future Guns ᵀᴹ
• GForce Meter
• Glass Cockpit
• Real Flashlight
• Real SPL Meter
• Real Scale
• Real Tools
• Volume Control
• Worlds Best Flashlight - FREE
• aE 3D Camera
• aE Camera Flash
• iBattery Meter