iOS iPhone Utilities
Vocalia is the only 100% hands free speech recognition application which enables speech access to your address book, iTunes library and Safari bookmarks.
It works on iPod Touch (as of 2nd generation) and iPhone.
And all updates are FREE for life!!
Do you have many contacts in your address book?
Do you have dozens of songs, and as many bookmarks?
Would you like to use a speech recognition tool?
You should add Vocalia to your iPhone!
How does it work?
1. Click the icon to make Vocalia's Eye appear
2. Choose the right mode: Contacts, iPod or Bookmarks.
3. Speak the name of the contact, artist or bookmark.
4. Vocalia selects the results close to what you pronounced.
5. Select the correct number by saying "home", "work"... (Contact Mode), or the song to be played by saying "All songs", or the title of a particular album or song (iPod Mode).
• Provides phonemic transcriptions for all contacts (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish)
• Shows up to 10 results
• Obeys to your voice at every step
• No network connection required
• No "Tap to speak"
• Displays visual effects responding to sound & gravity
• Define vocal shortcuts in addition to contact names (My best friend)
• Split first & last name
• Set the navigation mode
• Activate Proximity Sensing in noisy environments
• Shake the iPhone to try again
• Activate vibration so that you know when to start speaking
• Import bookmarks from your Mac or PC.
TIPS FOR BETTER RESULTS:
- check the "Spoken Language"
- activate the option "Split Names" in the settings
- read the FAQs: www.creaceed.com/vocalia/faq.html
- read the User Guide: www.creaceed.com/vocalia/userguide.html
• Updated for iOS6: now requests contacts access when needed, other fixes
• Updated for iPhone 5 4-inch display
• In-app execution of command bookmarks (command:// and commands://) execution for easier integration with network accessible servers (home automation, etc.)