Via Crucis: Catholic Meditations on the Way of the Cross by St. Francis of Assisi
Let the writings of St. Francis of Assisi help you to meditate on the Way of the Cross of Jesus Christ.
You can continue right where you left off if you get interrupted because this app would save the last station you meditate.
For your convenience you can adjust the font size.
Please pray for holy souls in Purgatory and also for me as I continue to develop Catholic apps.
Now you can hide or show the left navigation screen on the iPad version as you see fit :)
Have a blessed Lent!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 26, 2013
- Valent Richie
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (16)
- 2.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adventus Lite: Daily Catholic Meditations for Advent and 12 Days of Christmas
• Adventus: Daily Catholic Meditations for Advent and 12 Days of Christmas
• Catholic Devotions
• Catholic Devotions Lite
• Catholic Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary
• Catholic Meditations for Lent by St. Thomas Aquinas
• Catholic Meditations for Lent by St. Thomas Aquinas Lite
• Catholic Meditations on the Life of Mary
• Catholic Meditations on the Life of Mary Lite
• Catholic Novena to Fourteen Holy Helpers
• Catholic Novena to Fourteen Holy Helpers Lite
• Catholic Psalter of the Blessed Virgin Mary
• Catholic Psalter of the Blessed Virgin Mary Lite
• Catholic Short Prayers
• Catholic Short Prayers Lite
• Eight Days: Catholic Meditations by Venerable John Henry Newman
• Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help
• Purgatory: Catholic Meditations for Every Day in a Month
• Saint Joseph: Catholic Meditations for Every Day in a Month
• Saint Philip Neri
• Saint Philip Neri Lite
• Scriptural Rosary
• Scriptural Rosary Lite
• St. Philomena: Dear Little Saint, Virgin Martyr, the Wonder-Worker