Verizon Home Control
Your Home Just Got Smarter
Now there’s an app that lets you check in on your home anytime from virtually anywhere: Verizon Home Monitoring and Control. Use your compatible smartphone to see what the kids or dog are up to with remote indoor or outdoor cameras, lock or unlock doors and turn lights on or off; raise or lower your home’s thermostat, do it all from the palm of your hand.
You’ve already got a smartphone why not also get a smart home. Verizon Home Monitoring and Control service subscription lets you stay connected to your home from virtually anywhere through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
With indoor and outdoor cameras you can
- Make sure the kids got home safely from school.
- Check up on the pets.
- See who’s coming and going or if the storm did any damage in the backyard.
Lots of devices to choose from to customize your Home Monitoring and Control service
- Sensors for doors and windows can be configured to send a notification to your smartphone when opened
- Lights can be switched on and off remotely
- Door locks allow you to let in friends and family when keys are forgotten
- Thermostats that let you control the temperature and help lower energy costs
Your devices work together so a light can turn on when the door is opened and the camera records the activity. See all that your smartphone can do with the Verizon Home Control App.
* Home Monitoring and Control Service is provided by Verizon Online LLC. Licensed in NY # 12000302262 by NY State Department of State. VA DJCS #11-6657.
Fixed login issue affecting iOS 7 users
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 30, 2013
- Verizon Information Technologies LLC
- 7.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (81)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• My FiOS
• Verizon Backup/Share–FiOS&HSI
• Verizon Concierge
• Verizon Visual 411