Verizon My Fios
iOS Universal Utilities
Get access to your Verizon Account and Services when you want, where you want with the newly redesigned My Fios app. Not limited to Fios, the app allows all Verizon TV, internet and home phone customers to interact with Verizon bill pay, rewards, support and more on their smart phone or tablet, 24/7. Tools and features include:
- BILL AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem points for gift cards and learn how to capture more awards.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- CONTACT US – Have a question or an issue you can’t solve through support? Chat with us or call us directly.
- MY WI-FI INFO – Your home network wireless details are at your fingertips with My Fios. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
- SPEED TEST AND Wi-Fi ANALYZER – Test your home network speed and the health of your Wi-Fi connections (available for Quantum routers). Get step by step instructions on how to improve your Wi-Fi health.
-ENTERTAINMENT – Access featured movies and trending shows. Seamlessly connect to the Fios Mobile app for advanced entertainment features.
- New and improved AutoPay enrollment feature. Set it and forget it.
- Choose your own AutoPay date.
- Option to pay current balance during AutoPay enrollment.
- See at a glance a comparison between your current bill and the last one.
- Upfront display of bill increase/decrease since previous bill.
- Graphical display of bill increase, decrease, and/or credit adjustments.
- Outline of billing changes since last bill.
- Keep track easily of an upcoming installation.
- Dynamic view of your tech installation date and time.
- Add an installation date reminder directly to your device’s calendar.
- Larger Text accessibility setting compliance.
- Go to your device’s Settings / General / Accessibility / Larger Text. My Fios will adjust its default font size accordingly.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.