Validator is a tool to check if your HTML and CSS files are valid according to the W3C specifications.
Additionally, you can check your RSS and Atom feeds to ensure they are valid.
Simply enter a URL on the relevant screen and tap Check. Your results will be shown briefly afterwards.
If you run your own validator using the W3C's open source checkers, you can set Validator to use your own endpoint(s).
- Fixed support for iOS 3.1
- Fixed error in URL validation scheme that didn't allow URLs with hyphens
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 16, 2010
- Zervaas Enterprises
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- 0.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• MapShot! Offline Maps
• PhpRiot PHP Reference
• TransitTimes Austin - Capital Metro trip planner & offline schedules
• TransitTimes Philly - SEPTA trip planning & offline schedules
• TransitTimes Toronto - TTC, YRT, HSR, BCT trip planner & offline schedules
• TransitTimes Utah
• TransitTimes Vancouver - Translink / BC Transit trip planning & offline schedules