V-Level is the Level of an iphone application, the real appearance and a good user experience, you can easily use it to measure the angle.
V- Level is now for free! Take this chance to download! New Feature: Full Retina display support in high resolution for iPhone 4! "Not only are these tools functional, they're also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop.", "Best iPhone Apps" " This is definitely the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
You can use V- Level for:
- Home decoration
- Picture Alignment
- Angle measurement
- Measure angles of slope, escalator
- Measure the verticality of a wall, or furniture
- Measure the inclination of an aircraft, ship, car or mountain
- Roof pitch calculation
- And much more... Enjoy!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual iPhone/iPod touch could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright (in portrait mode and home button at the bottom), put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise (now it should be in landscape mode and home button on the left hand side), again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
The data is more accurate.
Modify the direction of bubble motion.
Remove the status bar.
Cancel the vertical screen.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2013
- Peng Pan
- 4.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)