This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
uToshibaCam is a MJPEG based video streaming viewer with the new navigated digital & optical zoom option with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Toshiba network cameras. None like the ordinary IP camera applications, it not only gives the user many more options, but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
The most spectacular cutting edge technique of this application is the open architecture client which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & Apple's update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the cams meet our functional requirements right after some tests. New models are able to be added online right after tapping a “reload” button.
Another differentiating feature is that the new navigated digital zoom option allows the user to zoom into any part of the screen of what the camera currently displays. Although the camera can move around to zoom in, there are tight corners that you cannot zoom in with just the camera's turning points. It’s possible to zoom in digitally to any part of the display screen that the user desires. Do pinch to zoom then simply press and navigate the spot you wish to zoom in. Just download and click uToshibaCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
- Streaming viewer for Toshiba network cameras with JPEG/MJPEG video codec.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Direct access to video streams from networks cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
- Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons
- Optical zooming option if the user’s camera has the optics lens.
+ PTZ control requires user account login. It is disabled using admin login
- Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
- Optional cellular network alert notification
- Re-center camera at its original center location
- Friendly navigate cameras with overlay buttons
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
- Take snapshots or share via email, facebook and/or twitter.
* In App Purchase for “Quad-Views”
- View four live video feeds onscreen at a time
- Easily navigating between hundreds of cameras with a single swipe
* Supported Network Cameras
- WB01: IK-WB01A
- WB15, WB21: IK-WB21A, IK-WB15A
- WB16: IK-WB16A
- WB70, WD01: IK-WB70A, IK-WD01A
- Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models and are only models that are viewable through safari browser.
- Note that PTZ control requires user account login, it is disabled using admin login.
The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according the quality of the camera(s) and the data received from them. The response time of PTZ control depends on the network and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
Please tell us the camera model in which you are using for your own benefit and for the development of UBNTEK.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please send an email to email@example.com.
- enhanced performance
- fix pinch to zoom function