iOS Universal Utilities
uLevelOneCam allows the user to remotely monitor live video feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for LevelOne network cameras.
Unlike most IP camera applications; it not only gives the user professional monitoring capabilities with face and motion detect, video record but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uLevelOneCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Directly access to video streams from your camera. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Manually record video feeds to camera rolls in your photo album
▶ Automatically capture images and videos by in-app motion and face detection
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons(max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Control vertical/horizontal patrol
▶ Control Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Resolution control (QVGA, VGA)
▶ Enable or disable Upside down
▶ Enable or disable Mirror
▶ Enable or disable Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Enable or disable Aspect Fit
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Optional cellular network alert notifications
▶ Enable or disable Auto-Lock
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
* In App Purchase Features
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 view)
▶ Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
▶ Swipe back and forth between multi cameras screen
* Supported Cameras
- Common: F/WCS-1030, F/WCS-1040, F/WCS-1060, F/WCS-2030, F/WCS-2060
- 0010,0020: F/WCS-0010, F/WCS-0020
- 0030: F/WCS-0030
- 1141: F/WCS-1141
- 3021: F/WCS-3021
- 3051: F/WCS-3051
- 3061: F/WCS-3061
- 3081: F/WCS-3081
- 4101: F/WCS-3081
- 5030: F/WCS-5030
- 6010: F/WCS-6010
- 6020: F/WCS-6020
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame delays.
If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to request that we support additional camera models, tap the Help button.
- iOS 8 compatible
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!