Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a Mac-app demo, a zip file or a dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to the Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The Mac app Transloader on a Mac with OS X Lion or later (available for purchase on the Mac App Store)
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @eternalstorms.
- Stores URLs from your clipboard instead of asking you to act on them right away
- Better feedback on the progress of downloads on your Mac (see if a download is finished or still running)
- Share URLs with other users of Transloader via AirDrop
- New design for iOS 7
- You can now delete not-yet-synced URLs
- The textfield for adding URLs manually is larger now
- Fixed minor memory leaks
Please be sure to also update Transloader on your Mac!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 24, 2014
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (32)