iOS Universal Utilities
Start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad.
Add links to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a Mac-app demo, a zip file or a dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to the Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
Here's what customers say about Transloader:
"Extremely useful." - dcdixon, US App Store
"As easy as it should be with Apple products!" - piotrekbielaska, Polish App Store
"I'd never be able to live without it." - Navrik1323, UK App Store
Here's what the press says about Transloader:
"It works great and you should already be clicking the Purchase button." - Mikhail Madnani, beautifulpixels.com
"Transloader is very helpful and saves me a lot of time." - macreview.com
"Transloader is a simple, easy-to-use app and I've found it to be so useful." - Dan Frakes, macworld.com
- The Mac app Transloader on a Mac with OS X Lion or later (available for purchase on the Mac App Store)
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
- For full functionality, iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite are required
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms.
Transloader 2.2.2 brings the following improvements:
- Fixed a bug where a previously added URL could not be added again using Transloader's URL schemes
- Fixed a bug in Transloader's Today Widget, where swiping on the tableview would result in opening the app Transloader instead of navigating to the Notifications tab in Notification Center
- Fixed a bug where Transloader wouldn't remember a URL when added to the edit view with its URL scheme
- Fixed a rare bug in Transloader's Action Extension when trying to add PDFs
Thank you for using Transloader and the great feedback you've been giving me.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a little review on the Mac and/or iOS App Store - it would mean a lot to me.
I'd like to invite you to my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at or to follow me on twitter (@TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
Thank you kindly,