This is the free iOS counterpart to the Mac app Transloader, available for purchase on the Mac App Store.
Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across, say, a Mac-app demo on your iPhone and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to the Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The Mac app Transloader on a Mac with OS X Lion or later (available for purchase on the Mac App Store)
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
iCloud syncing is handled by iOS and OS X and might take a couple of minutes.
For some customers, OS X will only recognise Transloaders iCloud requests after a second launch or a restart of the Mac. A relaunch of the iOS app or the iOS device might also be necessary.
For all the latest news on Transloader be sure to follow @eternalstorms on Twitter!
New Features and Improvements:
- Auto-recognition of URLs in your clipboard
- Support for Launch Center Pro
- Support for magnet URLs
- Doesn't launch Mail for support mails anymore
- Fixed a possible crash when clearing finished downloads
- Fixed a memory leak
--- Please be sure to also update the Transloader Mac app ---
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 20, 2013
- Matthias Gansrigler
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (23)
- 2.0 MB