This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Utilities
**NOTICE REGARDING TRACKTHEPACK PRO! There has been some serious confusion about TrackThePack's new Pro subscription service (and the misinformed bad reviews reflect that confusion). You do NOT need TrackThePack: Pro to continue using our iPhone app! You can add UNLIMITED packages to the iPhone app and sync those back to your TrackThePack.com account, if you'd like. But again, you do NOT need a Pro account if you've already purchased the iPhone app! Please email us if you have any questions!**
We've got PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
TrackThePack lets you track all of your shipments right on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Version 1.1+ includes push notifications! This has been our most requested feature.
TrackThePack lets you see the information you need to know all at a glance, such as days until delivery, the current status, and the shipper. Clicking through will show you the entire tracking history plus your package's path on a map!
In addition to working standalone, TrackThePack also syncs with your free TrackThePack.com account so you can manage your tracking numbers from either you iPhone or the web!
TrackThePack currently supports UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL (USA), Canada Post and OnTrac and we're always working on adding more.
For syncing, you can signup for a free account at http://trackthepack.com
For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://trackthepack.com/services/iphone
Thanks everyone for all the feedback. We've fixed a ton of bugs in this release!
* Support for iOS 4 multitasking
* Now loads new submitted numbers from TrackThePack.com without relaunching app
* Fix for "Atlantic Ocean" pin marks on map
* Push notifications now have the option for sound
* Ability to disable push notifications from within the app instead the iOS settings screen
* Fix for "days until delivery" inaccuracy
* Fix for badge number not clearing
* Fix for locking/crashing on splash screen on older versions of iOS
As always, don't hesitate to contact us for support questions! We're here to help!