Track — Realtime route tracking & sharing
Track allows you to easily share your location and route with anyone. They can track you in realtime using a web browser, on any device. No additional software to install, no sign-ups and no new social network to manage.
Track your first half-marathon and share your progress with your friends. Let your family track you when you're on vacation. Running late? Just share and let them watch you arrive. The possibilities are endless.
• Track your location and route using GPS.
• Share using Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook.
• Others can track you using a web browser on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other smartphones and tablets.
• View a history of your routes, including total viewers, time and distance traveled.
• Four different tracking modes to balance between tracking accuracy and power usage.
• Add previously tracked routes as map overlays to easily retrace your steps.
• Open GPX files in Safari, Mail or other apps to add them as map overlays to follow.
• Export your routes to GPX. Mail them, send them to iCloud Drive or access them on your computer using iTunes File Sharing.
• Track your route even when offline.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Optimized for iOS 8
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
• Export GPX files to iCloud Drive and other third party cloud storage providers supported by iOS 8
• Option for alternate route colors for users in countries where the highways are blue on the map
• Various other minor bug fixes and speed improvements
If you like Track, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps. Just go to Settings and tap "Rate this App”. Thank you.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 10, 2015
- 7 sols media d.o.o.
- 2.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)