iOS iPhone Utilities
Bluelane allows you to easily share your location and route with anyone. They can track you in realtime using a web browser, on any device. No additional software to install, no sign-ups and no new social network to manage.
Track your first half-marathon and share your progress with your friends. Let your family track you when you're on vacation. Running late? Just share and let them watch you arrive. The possibilities are endless.
• Track your location and route using GPS.
• Share using Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and other messengers and social media.
• Others can track you using a web browser on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other smartphones and tablets.
• View a history of your routes, including total viewers, time and distance traveled.
• Four different tracking modes to balance between tracking accuracy and power usage.
• Add previously tracked routes as map overlays to easily retrace your steps.
• Open GPX files in Safari, Mail or other apps to add them as map overlays to follow.
• Export your routes to GPX. Mail them or send them to Cloud drives.
• Track your route even when offline.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Various bug fixes and improvements
- If available, your heading is displayed alongside the blue location dot
- Added support for route handoff to the Mac. When you open a route in the History tab you can view the route in Safari on your Mac too.
- The app now uses much less bandwidth
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the app to stop syncing routes