Touch Mouse by Logitech turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless trackpad and keyboard for your computer.
Do you connect your computer to your TV? Touch Mouse is the perfect solution for when you want to stay in control from the comfort of your couch. Point, click, scroll and type in any application—on a Mac or a PC.
Touch Mouse works over Wi-Fi, so you can use it anywhere in the house. And to make typing easier, text is displayed on the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch as you type, so you can see what you’re doing without having to continually look up and down.
- Multi-touch trackpad with option for two or three buttons
- Two-finger scrolling
- Keyboard with modifier keys
- On-screen text display while typing
- Show or hide the keyboard at any time
- Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes
To make Touch Mouse work, you will need to download the Touch Mouse Server software from www.logitech.com/touchmouse and install it on your Mac or PC. This software enables the Touch Mouse app on your iPhone or iPod touch to find your computer and communicate with it.
- Mac with OS X 10.5 or higher
- PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Computer and iPhone or iPod touch must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Touch Mouse Server software must be installed and running on the computer you want to control
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 13, 2010
- Logitech Inc.
- 0.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (43813)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (43880)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alert Commander
• Harmony pour Télé 7
• Harmony® Control
• LifeSize Connections
• Logitech Alert
• Logitech Camera Settings
• Logitech Harmony® for Logitech Revue™
• Logitech Link
• Logitech Squeezebox Controller
• Logitech UE Air
• Logitech UE Smart Radio Controller
• Solar App
• UE BOOM
• UE SPL