***TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU FROM ANY VIEW, SIMPLY SLIDE FROM THE LEFT EDGE OF THE SCREEN***
Toolbox± is the sleekest, most diverse toolset application ever! Toolbox± turns your iPhone into a Magnifying Glass, a Level, a Compass, a Flashlight, and not only that, but it also turns your iPhone into a telegraph! You can use the Text2Morse feature to turn any text into Morse Code. You may not really need it in an immediate situation, considering theres only like 2 people in this world who actually know morse code, but it'll be really cool to show your friends! :D
- Telegraph (Text to Morse Code)
- Magnifying Glass
- Snap or blow towards the bottom of the iPhone to toggle the flashlight!
- Built in compass to find your way across a deserted island O.o
- Morse Code feature included. Type in any text and the light will flash, along with a nice morse sound, to translate the text into Morse!
- Very sleek and beautiful interface with buttons and stuff
- Prank your friends with the police light feature. When turned on, your screen begins flashing on and off (red, blue, red, blue, red, blue) along with the iPhone light & a very loud siren that may scare you!
- Use the magnifying glass to magnify stuff... pinch out to zoom in, pinch in to zoom out
- Need to level a picture frame, but don't have a level? Just use your phone with our simple built in level :)
- Bright Flashlight & strobe Mode with dial to adjust strobe frequency
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- added a quick flashlight toggle in the main view when using the iPhone 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 27, 2012
- Jacob Caraballo
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (30)
- 10.8 MB