Remote control your Samsung Smart TV by Wifi with myTifi Remote.
myTifi Remote uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
- swipe gestures to change the volume and channel
- 240 configurable buttons with the logo of your network; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly!
- Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "DVD Player")
- double tap to mute
- Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
- Auto Zap; let myTifiRemote cycle through your favorite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
The Internet screen gives you a convenient way of sending text to your TV by using the iPhone keyboard. For example while searching in the Youtube widget.
All functions of myTifi Remote can be tested without a TV, by activating Demo Mode.
Besides the C, D, E(S/H) and F-Series, myTifi Remote also supports the popular B-Series with Internet@TV from model year 2009*.
Supported TV Models
- Samsung F-Series TV released in 2013 with AllShare/Smart TV feature
- Samsung E(S/H)-Series TV released in 2012 with AllShare/Smart TV feature
- Samsung D-Series TV released in 2011 with AllShare/Smart TV feature
- Samsung C-Series TV released in 2010 with Internet@TV feature
- Samsung B-Series TV released in 2009 with Internet@TV feature + SamyGo Remote LAN Control application*
- For B Series you need to run the SamyGo Remote LAN Control application running on your TV. This is available for free at the SamyGo website: http://www.samygo.tv/
- Make sure "Network Remote Control" listed under "System" of TV "Menu" is enabled (C/D/E(S/H)/F-Series).
- When "Network Remote Control" cannot be found, your TV does not support the TV Remote function (C/D/E(S/H)/F-Series).
- Connect the TV LAN port to the Wireless Router using a Cat-5 (or higher) cable or connect the original Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter to the TV USB port.
- Connect your iPhone to the Wireless Router.
- Enable UPNP in your Router.
During the first 15 start-ups (including resumes from the background) myTifi Remote will behave as the full version, so you can test all features for free.
After the trial period, the standard version will apply with the following limitations:
- no Smart Source on the 'Standard' tab
- the 'Smart' tab is disabled
- the 'Internet' tab is disabled
- in-app advertisement is shown
You can easily upgrade to the full version to unlock these limitations. All your personal data will be maintained during the upgrade.
iMKapps and myTifi Remote are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics. Even if the described approach is not very dangerous because the TV resets to its initial state after a restart, iMKapps is not responsible for any damages on your TV as a result of using myTifi Remote.
The use of myTifi Remote is on your own risk.
* B-Series firmware dependant and only in combination with the free SamyGo Remote LAN Control application on your TV.
- Full connection support for the brand new 2013 F-Series TVs.
- Direct source selection for the following inputs has been fixed: HDMI-1, HDMI-2, HDMI-3, HDMI-4, AV and EXT-1.
- Added command for Family Story.
- Updated Advertisement Banner to comply with Apple's new policy for not accessing the UDID.
- Fixed Advertisement Banner glitch during start on Standard screen in Evaluation version.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (36)
- 5.4 MB