iOS Universal Utilities
Control your Samsung Smart TV with gestures from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Use the touchpad and keyboard to control the TV's web browser.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• Swipe gestures to change the volume and channel.
• Configurable buttons with the network logo; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-Series TV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "PlayStation")
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute.
• Macros; record a series of commands to easily replay them later. E.g. the volume 10 levels down during commercial breaks.
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto-Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; share your settings between all your devices.
The tab 'Navigate' can launch the TV web browser directly. Control the cursor with your finger with the touchpad.
Send text to your TV with the iOS keyboard, e.g. a web address.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2017 models:
• Samsung M-Series + QLED (2017) with MultiScreen
• Samsung K-Series (2016) with MultiScreen
• Samsung J-Series (2015) with MultiScreen
• Samsung H-Series (2014) with MultiScreen
• Samsung F-Series (2013) with AllShare
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012) with AllShare
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011) with AllShare
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010) with Internet@TV
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It's downloaded by over 6 million of users:
Geepee1952: "It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable."
London Tony: "Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support."
Dudeman0990: "Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!"
Do you use an external Set Top Box (STB) to watch digital television, such as Xfinity?
Then switching channels is not possible with myTifi, since you need to use the remote control of the STB. Unless you have a Samsung F-Series or H-Series TV, which comes with the free Samsung IR-extender, which can be configured to relay the control commands from your TV to your STB.
Changing channels is always possible when you use a direct cable input or a digital CI+ module in the TV.
During the first 25 connections to your TV you can evaluate all Premium features:
• myTifi on Apple Watch
• switch on TV (K-Series or higher)
• Smart Source
• Smart Control
• keyboard and touchpad
• no advertisement
After the evaluation period, the standard version will apply.
You can easily become a Premium user by a one-time purchase.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics.
The new TV Manager has arrived!
It makes it super easy for you to control multiple TVs in your network.
Instead of connecting to the first TV that responds, you can now select a TV from a list.
During each start, myTifi will connect automatically to this preferred TV.
TV Manager allows you to change between TVs and switch them off and on (K-Series or higher).
We even made a mini TV Manager for your Apple Watch.
And we made dozens of other improvements for you.
Here are the most important:
• Improved connection stability to prevent "Connection lost".
• Sometimes a K-Series or higher TV didn't respond to the switch on command.
• When a K-Series or higher TV is waiting for authorisation, myTifi will now show a popup to indicate this.
• myTifi now detects if it's denied in the TV menu and shows the proper translation of the location in the TV menu (depending on the TV model) to approve it.
• Added Remote BN59-01267A for M-Series
• Added Remote AA59-00486A for D-Series
• myTifi is ready for the upcoming Apple releases of iOS 11.3 and watchOS 4.3.
Version 8.0.2 prevents some rare crashes.
Questions or suggestions?
Send an email to: email@example.com