myTifi remote for Samsung TV
iOS Universal Utilities
myTifi also supports the 2014 and 2015 Samsung Smart TVs! And Apple Watch.
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It's downloaded by over 4 million of users:
Geepee1952: "It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable."
London Tony: "Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support."
Dudeman0990: "Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!
Remote control your Samsung Smart TV by Wifi with myTifi.
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
● swipe gestures to change the volume and channel
● 240 configurable buttons with the logo of your network; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-SeriesTV.
● Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "PlayStation")
● Tap with 2 fingers to mute
● Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
● Auto Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
● iCloud; backup and share all your data between your devices:
* your User Settings
* your Smart Channel configuration and network logos
* the In-App Purchase for the Upgrade to Full Version
The Internet screen gives you a convenient way of sending text to your TV by using the iOS keyboard. For example to enter an address in the Internet Browser.
All functions of myTifi can be tested without a TV, by activating Demo Mode.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2015 models:
● Samsung J-Series (2015) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
● Samsung H-Series (2014) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
● Samsung F-Series (2013) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
● Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
● Samsung D-Series TV (2011) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
● Samsung C-Series TV (2010) with Internet@TV feature
Do you use an external Set Top Box (STB) to watch digital television, such as Xfinity?
Then switching channels is not possible with myTifi, since you need to use the remote control of the STB. Unless you have a Samsung F-Series or H-Series TV, which comes with the free Samsung IR-extender, which can be configured to relay the control commands from your TV to your STB.
Changing channels is always possible when you use a direct cable input or a digital CI+ module in the TV.
During the first 20 start-ups (including resumes from the background) myTifi will behave as the full version, so you can test all features for free.
After the trial period, the standard version will apply with the following limitations:
● no Smart Source on the 'Standard' tab
● the 'Smart' tab is disabled
● the 'Internet' tab is disabled
● myTifi for Apple Watch is disabled
● in-app advertisement is shown
You can easily upgrade to the full version to unlock these limitations. All your personal data will be maintained during the upgrade.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics. Even if the described approach is not very dangerous because the TV resets to its initial state after a restart, iMKapps is not responsible for any damages to your TV as a result of using myTifi.
● We have solved several issues.
● Known issue on watchOS 2.2: The Smart Channel logos are not always copied to Apple Watch. Work-around: reboot your Apple Watch and try again.
This is a confirmed Apple issue and will be resolved in watchOS 2.2.1.
We can not emphasise enough to send us an email directly in case myTifi doesn't work as expected:
Only then we can respond to you and start an investigation to improve the app. Based on your feedback we have resolved dozens of issues.
Anonymous App Store reviews like "it's cr@p" don't help you to get something resolved.