textPlus Free Text + Calls : Free Texting + Free Phone Calling + Free International Messenger
iOS Universal Utilities
textPlus -- the downloadable alternative to expensive mobile phone plans.
- Free texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Really cheap phone calls to any number in the world.
- Free texting and calling textPlus-to-textPlus (70 million people have downloaded textPlus).
- Works great over WiFi, too, so you don’t even need a 3G/4G connection.
Why keep paying for expensive mobile phone plans when you can switch to textPlus and get:
- Unlimited free texting to anyone in the US or Canada.
- Local + international calls for literally pennies to anyone at any number, even if they don’t have textplus.
- Free app-to-app texting and calling.
- A free phone number.
- No contracts, no “surprise” costs.
textPlus is also perfect for:
- WiFi texting and calling.
- Turning your iPad, iPod or Tablet into a phone.
- Replacing your home phone, especially for those with bad cell coverage.
- Keeping in touch with friends and family around the world.
- Cheap International calling.
- World travelers who don’t want to deal with expensive international calling plans or SIM cards.
- Saving tons of money on your cell phone plan.
Free Messaging and Calls:
- Call or message any other textPlus user in the world for free.
- Get a free phone number that you can use for free SMS texting to any US or Canadian mobile number.
- Group chat with your friends.
Your Global Phone. Free & cheap calls anywhere in the world:
- Make HD-quality calls from any WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
- Save up to 10x on international calling vs. major carriers and other calling services.
- No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees.
One textPlus account across all of your screens:
- Your textPlus inbox lives in the cloud, so your conversations are always in sync.
- Receive incoming calls and messages on any of your devices.
In-App Subscription Details:
- Low cost annual subscription for unlimited calls to US/CA phone numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
Questions? Email email@example.com
Improved conversation view for iPad users
Bug fixes and performance improvements