Text Free Calling App
iOS Universal Utilities
Make free calls with a real US phone number. Textfree Voice is ideal for calling because it comes pre-loaded with 60 free calling minutes that can be used to call anyone in the U.S., Canada or Mexico. After that, outbound calling minutes are free to earn or super cheap to buy. Plus, incoming calls and text messages are always free. Who doesn’t love free calling?
YOU CAN’T BEAT THE ORIGINAL
Based on the original Textfree app, Textfree Voice is the best way to call with friends and family. Textfree Voice lets you set up multiple custom voicemail greetings for those times when you miss a call. If you plan to head out of town (or maybe you just don’t want to be bothered) you can send all your calls to voicemail.
REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED
Not many free texting apps let you choose a real phone number. But having your own local phone number means you can call your grandma’s landline, order a pizza, SMS any number, and of course, hit up all your friends, even if they don’t have a smartphone.
TURN ANY DEVICE INTO A PHONE
No phone? No Problem. Textfree Voice has you covered. Textfree Voice turns your iPad or old iPhone into a phone, so you can call and text for free. Plus, calls sound great over Wi-Fi.
UNIQUE RING TONES
To make sure you know it’s Textfree Voice ringing when someone calls, we’ve included tons of unique ringtones for you to choose from – you can even set up different tones based on who’s calling.
SEND UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS & REAL MMS PICTURE MESSAGES
With Textfree Voice you get free SMS texting plus calling, totally free and unlimited. And now, Textfree Voice is enabled with real MMS picture messaging just like a carrier phone – no strange looking links. That means you can send picture messages to all your friends, even if they don’t have Textfree Voice!
• Reserve Number ($4.99 monthly) - Keep your number from expiring (normally we reclaim in active numbers after 30-days)
• Voicemail-To-Text ($4.99 monthly) - Get your voicemails transcribed and sent as a text message so you can read it at your convenience.
• Remove Ads ($2.99 monthly) - This one, well, you get the idea.
Subscriptions automatically billed monthly or annually to your iTunes Account and auto-renew, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payments are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew or manage subscriptions in your iTunes & App Store account settings. Cancellations take effect at the end of the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period (where available) is forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
• Emergency calls are not supported
• Textfree Voice is ad-supported
• When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for details.
• If your contacts aren’t on Textfree Voice, they might have to pay regular carrier charges for texts and pictures.
• Choose ringtones and text tones
• Free texting to the US and 30+ countries. For a list of those countries visit: https://pinger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203621654
© 2018 Pinger, Inc. All rights reserved. The Textfree name, associated trademarks and logos are trademarks of Pinger, Inc. or related entities.
Each Textfree update makes your service better, faster, and more reliable. On top of that, this release improves your picture messaging experience by making it easier to share photos instead of prompting you to crop them. If you're enjoying the app, leave us a review or rating. We'd love to hear from you