System Activity Monitor
Now with Dark Mode, Ping and WhoIs!
"The combination of crash reports provided by the iPhone and System Activity Monitor helped me determine that I had an issue with contact syncing that caused my iPhone to drain with alarming rapidity." - http://www.macworld.com/article/1163200/troubleshoot_iphone4s_battery.html
"This App is similar to the Mac OS Activity Monitor in that it shows you in real time which apps or processes are running and more importantly which ones are running with high amounts of processor time. If you're not playing a game or doing something else that would task the processor then your device should be running with the majority of the processor count in "idle." If it's not, you can quickly identify which App or process is causing a problem.
I highly recommend System Activity Monitor as a troubleshooting tool!"
"System Activity Monitor is simple and it works quite well, without any frills or flashy graphics." - http://www.appsafari.com/utilities/17457/activity-monitor-iphone-apps-useful-for-solving-iphone-4s-battery-life-issues/
This the first rating I have ever given because this app gave me my IPAD back. it was crashing all the time until I purchased this app. Give it a few seconds to work it's magic. The memory will free up and the CPU usage will drop from 98% to 2%."
NOTE: Turn on Backward Compatibility (in the Settings app) to get the previous pre-iOS 5.x behavior.
System Activity Monitor (TM). It's like the Activity Monitor on your Mac but for your iPhone.
You can view:
- Runtime (RAM) memory usage
- Storage (Disk) usage
- All running processes
- CPU usage
- WiFi and cellular IP addresses
- Device information
- Ping network information
- Whois domain registration information
This memory is not being used currently
This information can't be moved to disk, so it must stay in RAM. The amount depends on the applications you are using.
This information is currently in RAM and has recently been used.
This information has not recently been used but will remain in RAM until another application needs more memory but no free memory is available. If called upon by a process, this is quickly changed to Active memory; if it has been swapped to the hard disk, it will be moved back to RAM and marked as Active.
Page ins / Page outs
"Page ins/outs" refers to the amount of information moved between RAM and the hard disk. This number is cumulative amount of data that iPhone OS has moved between RAM and disk space.
Fixes landscape view on an iPad with iOS 8.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2014
- Recession Apps LLC
- 2.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (1629)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anime 2 Go
• Battery Lite
• Battery Pro
• Brain Math
• Bytes (Memory) Available for iPhone and iPod touch
• Coin Math
• Coin Math Classroom Edition
• Coin Math Euro Edition
• Coin Math Free
• Doc Uploads™ - and downloads
• Dual Core System Activity Monitor for iPhone 4S
• Fraction Math Level 1A
• Free RAM (Random Access Memory)
• Free Super Fast Mirror 3-in-1™ with LED Flashlight and Magnifier
• Free Video Downloader - Videos 2 Go
• iUploader Pro™ - Uploads and Downloads files to and from websites
• iUploader™ - Uploads and downloads files
• iUploader™ Free - uploads and downloads files
• Kids Shop
• LED Flashlight for iPhone and iPod Touch
• LED Flashlight Free for iPhone and iPod Touch 4G
• Lighted Magnifier for iPhone 4/4S and iPod touch 4G
• Magnifier Free for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G
• Magnifying Mirror Free for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G
• Math Drill Free
• Memory Free
• Memory Pro™
• My Secret Stuff Folder (Hidden In Plain Sight)
• My Stuff (Secret Locked Folder)
• Pasteboard: SALE! Saves clipboard
• Secret Locked Folder
• Share It
• Super Fast Mirror 3-in-1
• System Activity Monitor for iPad
• System Activity Monitor for the New iPad
• Time Math
• Time Math Free
• Video Downloader - Videos 2 Go